Yep. That's how I feel. :)
Went to the thrift store today at lunch and picked up a few books. Gonna gut one out & make it into a CJ...maybe tonight...maybe not, I just noticed the time. Oh my.
The cat knocked over the one plant I've managed to get growing in my entire life. Ugh. Made a vet appointment for Wednesday evening. Going to the same vet that we took our pets to while I was growing up....might actually sit in the waiting room & be flooded with memories....from a vet's office, odd. :)
Em's pre-K graduation is Thursday evening. She's so excited about it. She asked me today how much longer & I told her 3 days, to which she responded, "That's not a lot of weeks!"
Talked to R tonight. Things not moving as fast as I'd like them to, but I'm OK with it right now. I let go of some stuff when it comes to him over the past 2 weeks and I'm happy with the relationship again. So nice to get that giddy feeling. So nice to have someone to talk to, about anything & everything, and have them listen. So nice. I'm getting back to the 'this-is-right-don't-rush-it-just-let-it-happen-and-it-will-be-perfect' feeling that I once had with him, which is better than nice, it's awesome. Besides, according to Tickle.com, I will be getting married in June 2009, no need to rush things now that I know that. (LMAO! Don't take me seriously here, please!) Best part about that, my friend took the same test & she's getting married on the same exact day as me...double wedding I told her...but according to that same site we are both likely to have adult ADD, so it's gonna need to be a short wedding.
Let's see...what else....
It's Monday night, almost 11pm....closer to Friday. And please don't tell me I'm wishing my life away...I'm just wishing the weekdays away.
No comments:
Post a Comment