And that's my past week in a nutshell.
{I believe that believing we survive... is what makes us survive. -grey's anatomy}
Thursday, May 05, 2005
wanna giggle?
OK, so much to talk about right now...but I'm exhusted so I'm going to share one tidbit of my day today & it will pretty much sum up the type of week I'm having. I got a new car today, not new as in brand new, but new to me, it was my cousin's before. So I get in there, sit down, pull out my cell phone & go to stick it somewhere where I can grab it easily. There aren't really any little slots where I don't think it will fall...until I spot one up top, right next to the air vent. So I stick the phone in there and it slides down a little...and then more & I'm thinking, wow, that cubby hole goes back pretty far and then it slides back more....see where this is goign? It's not a cubby hole. It's an air vent. Apprently the little slider thing was broke off and it sure looked like a cubby hole to me. Now mind you, this is all happening in Coral Gables, which is about 4 hours from Orlando, home. So I'm about to make a 4 hour trip, with end of work day traffic and I have to stop at some point & call my aunt to have her meet me to pick up a paper....and I just threw my cell phone down the air vent.
And that's my past week in a nutshell.
And that's my past week in a nutshell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ROFL! too funny.
Post a Comment