She found a photo storage set (frames, box with frames on the lid & coasters) and used her coupon on that. I picked out some new prints for the kitchen (both on sale), 2 frames for them to go in, a $4 scrapbook for a CJ & some page protector refills for it. I was going to use one of the coupons for the frame since it was the most expensive thing I had at $6. Her mom was with us & couldn't find anything, so she took my other frame & went thru the line with a coupon, came out to less than $3.50 with tax! I used the coupon on my other frame and ended up with 2 prints & 2 frames for less than $20! Can't beat that!! My friend gave me 2 more of the coupons & told me to stop at different Micheals on my way home...now how can I avoid an order like that?! Made one more stop, picked up a pack of momogram stickers from DCWV for $5. Then I went to pick up Em from her dad's house & gave the last coupon to his sister, there really wasn't anything else I needed/wanted.
So now I present to you before & after pics of my kitchen/dining room. The top is before & the bottom is after. It's hard to tell here, but the prints before are strawberrys & some other blue plant... I moved the table, lots more room this way. It's only me & Em, so we don't really need room for 4. So loving my new look!
BTW...yes, those are cases of water stacked under the table. In addition to the stacks in the pantry...and the stack in the garage. Still have TONS of water left from FEMA from last summer's hurricanes. Some of it has a chalky taste to it (yeah, I'm kind of picky with water) but there's no way I'm getting rid of it. If I have to be put under a 'boil water' order again this summer, I can use it to cook with, brush teeth with, etc. And last summer wasn't that long ago, I can still feel the heat from not having any power & wanting nothing more than a glass of water...so if this summer is anything like last summer was, that water WILL get used.

Before


after
No comments:
Post a Comment