Friday, May 13, 2005

bag of ice...advil...feet propped up...

This is my life today. The feet propped up are not in a good way either, not a "I'm relaxing" way.
I have no clue what I did, but my knee hurts right now. Now, I had knee surgery on my right knee over 10 years ago for a piece of folded skin inside the knee. But this is my good knee, my left knee. I didn't do anything to it last night, I went to dinner & Target with a friend & was fine the whole time. As soon I got home it started to hurt, kind of like when you have it bent for too long. Not a major pain, but a good hurt. I went to bed thinking it would be better in the morning and woke up at 4am in pain. Pain that brought me to tears. And of course I had to pee....and I hadn't put any toliet paper in my bathroom...so I had to go to the hall bathroom. Not far, but further than my own bathroom, ya know? So I came back in & figured I'd crawl up the foot of the bed instead of walking around the bed & getting in, put my right knee on the bed & couldn't bend my left to get up there...so I was stuck. Managed to get into bed, finally fell back asleep only to have more issues while trying to get dressed for work. Couldn't get my PJ pants off easily, couldn't get socks on...all cause I can't bend my left knee at all.
Yep...not having a good Friday thus far. We're going to Steak & Ale for lunch for a co-workers birthday, hopefully that will brighten it up.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

awwww. i'm sorry you're hurting liza. i hope you feel better real soon!