...we had McDonalds for dinner. And it was good. Nothing to clean up. Nothing to burn myself on. No worries that the food had gone bad.
I didn't really give up, I'll try tomorrow, but today I gave in.
What else...
Feeling blah today. For a couple reasons. One was the conversation with R that went bad last night. I told Sheri about it today & she confirmed what I was thinking. I'm not used to boys acting like he does. I'm used to the lines, the 'say what she want's to hear to get what I want' lines. He dosen't do that and it scares me. It scares me that this feels so right. It scares me that I trust him, that I belive him. It scares me that I've fallen so hard & so deep for him. It scares me that he says he feels the same way. I don't know why it scares me, it should excite me. And it does, but it scares me too. So yeah, I over reacted to a comment last night & it got way out of control. He was kidding, I know that he was kidding, but factored in with the horriable week I had, I just wasn't in the mood to hear it from him right then. I haven't been able to talk to him yet today, hopefully I can catch him when he gets home from work. But until then I walk around with such mixed emotions. I'm still madly in like with him (can't say love just yet), I still belive that this is it, this is the one, but I'm also concerned about how things left off last night. I know in my heart that it will be OK, but I need to be reassured of it, and only he can do that right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment