Friday, August 26, 2005

{don't you stalk back to me!}

Since Sheri has declared herself as my stalker, I've decided to be a stalker stalker & stalk her back. See, this is what happens when I'm up past midnight. :)

So...I will be listing my to-do list for the weekend...and using the cool strike out effect once I finish something. Thanks Sheri! LOL!

to be done by Sunday morning, for engagement party at noon:
finish glueing heads onto bodies for party game (photos to come later!)
add questions & answers to back of photos for game
laminate & string photos for game

finish gift album

cleaning wise:
mop kitchen
clean off kitchen table
clear off window seat in kitchen
wipe down outside of fridge
clean computer desk top
wash, dry, fold & put away ALL dirty clothes (loads so far: 3)
change fish bowl water
clean Em's room (bigger cause I know it will take hours!)
make trip to Goodwill to drop off clothes/toys/etc

scrappin:
gift album, already listed above
decide on & upload LOs for DT submission
finish DT pages with kit for CCS (just want to make at least 1 more card)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

ewwwwwwwwwww a stalker! i have a stalker!
is it sad that i'm happy?
:)