Saturday, August 27, 2005

Friday Five Yes, I'm aware that it's Saturday...I'm slow...

1. List five people and a song that reminds you of them or that you think best describes them (list the person's name, the song title, and the song's artist).
1 - Sergio: Don't Speak by No Doubt (I know, not someone currently in my life, but this song always speaks to me strongly)
2 - Mike: We're Cool by Gwen Stefani
3 - Martha: The Right Stuff by New Kids on The Block
4 - Lyndsey: If You Wanna be Happpy by Jimmy Soul
5 - Kristina: Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups
6 - Laura: Barbie Girl by Aqua
(sorry! Couldn't do just five, love music too much for that!)

2. What would your life's soundtrack be? the soundtrack from My So-called Life.
Absoutly love that show and every single song on that soundtrack not only rocks, but is something I can relate to.

3. Which would you prefer: to live somewhere that is hot or to live somewhere that is cold year-round? Why?
I guess I would choose hot, since that's kind of what I live in right now. Winter means temps in the 50's...not hot, but not cold really either. I don't know...I want to see snow, but not shovel it. And I can't give up the beach.


4. Suppose you had twins, a boy and a girl. What names would you give and why?
Connor for a boy, just cause I love that name. Catarina for a girl, also love it, Carly for short. Plus, how cute is Connor & Carly?!

5. What's a quote/lyric that describes you right now?
But there are sometimes in my life where being me, right now, where I am, is just like, enough. ~My So-called Life (yeah, I'm in that mood today)

No comments: