I love having a clean house.
Seriously, LOVE it.
My house is not near spotless. I'm sure many people would come over & freak out...there's an overflowing box in the hallway with clothes to be donated, there's shoes by the front door & a basket of laundry in the living room. But right now, it's cleaner than it usually is & that makes me very happy.
There's no stuffed animals or books on the couch. No crayons & coloring books on the coffee table. No cups on the end tables. No stack of mail on the countertop. No piles on my desk.
Been cleaning ALL day. Little breaks now & then, including ordering pizza for lunch. (and dinner for that matter) Dusted the blinds in my bedroom. Cleared off the fridge front & side. Put all my scraps away.
The dishwasher is running. There are clothes in the washer.
I'm getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment