It was a really nice day. Hot, but a few degrees cooler than home, thanks to the ocean breeze. I forgot how much I LOVE the beach. Seriously, LOVE it. Love the salty taste in my mouth, love the sandy feet, love the water hitting my back. Love the giggles from Em as she ran in the water.
Once we left there we went sraight to M's pool to rinse the sand off. Spent probably another hour in there spalshing around. Finished off the day at Cici's....good day. :)

2


3


4


1


cry
3 comments:
I had to catch up on your blog Liza, been a while since I've been here!
enjoyed it all, esp the pic of Emma, too funny!
awwwww poor thing! what an awesome pic of her though!
Gosh, I remember those beach days! so much fun and the kids just love it! Makes them sleep really well! Cute pics! love the one of Emma fron behind! Take on the world, girlie!
Post a Comment