Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hi Radona :)

Yep, I've neglected my blog the past few days. I promise to try to be better for now on. :) Just been busy with everyday life stuff. Been working 2 extra hours each day to make up time I missed last week while Em/I was sick. Trying to make sure everything is ready for Em to start Kindergarden on Monday, tomorrow we go to meet her teacher & get the final supply list. Hit the sales racks at Sears last weekend & finished up her clothes shopping. Mike bought her a backpack & 2 pairs of shoes. So I think she's about set now. Had Mariel's cat for the past week while she is on vacation. The two cats didn't get along at all at first, but now I'm worried that mine will miss her's once he goes home tomorrow. Other than a slight mishap (him spending the night outside last night on accident) it's gone well.


It's August. So can't belive that. My birthday is just over a month away & I didn't even realize it til someone mentioned it. I'm usually counting down the days by the begining of July.

New months are good. A fresh start. For the first time ever, I remembered to say rabbit, rabbit, rabbit as my first words on the first of the month. Martha told me about that years ago but I always forget. It's supposed to bring good luck for the month. Her brother has been doing it every month since high school. Ya know, her brother that is 2 years younger than us, owns 2 homes, has the coolest job I can think of & an almost triple digit salary. Yeah, I'm trying whatever it is that he does.
Felt really good on the first of this month. Things definatly aren't all peachy keen, but I'm rolling with things better I think. I hope so at least.
Got a little boy action going on. Story of my life...drought then flooding. Seriously. Can't find a decent boy for months & then all of a sudden I'm juggleing names & plans. Who knows. Maybe none will work out. Maybe one will work out really well. Had a nice evening last night...so nice to pop a movie in & hang out on the couch with a boy & a blanket. :) A boy that asked if he could see me again this weekend....which makes me very happy on one hand & very skeptical on the other. I don't believe that until it actually happens. Of course...If that boy wants to hang out, then I'll need to cancel plans with another one. One with the cutest spanish Boston accent I've ever heard. And don't even get me started on the police officer...come on, he has a uniform, how can I resist that? Yep, that's how it goes, everything then nothing then everything then nothing.

In other boy news...I just want to vent for a minute. This won't make sense to everyone, but I just want to get it out.
Danny. WTF? CEO all of a sudden? CEO of what? His big thumb? I don't know who he's trying to impress and I'm SURE it's not me, but come on. I really try not to get mad when it comes to him. And I succed at that most of the time. Then other times, OMG. 6 months. 6 freakin months of time & effort. For nothing. Nothing at all. I hate that I avoid a certian street because I don't want to see him, or his car, or his stores. I hate that I lied to Rick. I hate that Emma asks about him. I hate that he's seen me cry. I hate even more that he turned into super boy when I cried, that he called all day to make sure I was OK, that he threatened to come to my office & write I heart Liza on the windows if I didn't cheer up. I hate that he stopped to call me on the way to the hospital, to make sure that *I* was OK. Him, not being able to sit, stand or drive, but calling to make sure that *I* was OK. I hate that I cared. I hate that I really belive that he cared.

And on that note...my phone is ringing...and I move on.

1 comment:

photographer said...

Gosh, I hate boy troubles! Slow and easy, Liza! How exciting for you and Emma about Kg. The best time! The best year! (besides 2nd) Take lots of pics, get her name written down and on a page. document her favorite book. So fun! Thanks for updating! PS, love your music, so does ds17! lol