Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Stole from Donna's blog:

Time started: 10:40 p.m.
Name: Liza
Nickname: Li (by just about everyone I know), Sis (by my mom) and the occasional Liza Lerza (old elementry school crush) and Liza, LIZA, LIZA! (what my mom said as I made a left turn in front of traffic on a red light the same day that I got my drivers permit, only called that by my friend was in the car with me when it happened)
Single or Taken: so single that it hurts
Sex: F
Birthday: 9/8/78
Siblings: brother-Wes halfs-Jesse, Justin & Tabitha steps-Kevin, Adam, Nathen, Joanna
Shoe size: 7.5 - 8
Height: 5 ft... no inches, just 5 ft
What are you wearing right now: jeans, pink tank top with pink flowers & the comfiest socks I own
Where do you live: Orlando, FL
Righty or lefty: Righty
Fingers: umm....not sure how to answer that?!
Favorite cartoon character:
Given anyone a bath: of course, I'm a mom. :) It has been awhile though, until tonight when I had to help since she can't get her hand wet.
Have you ever smoked: nope, never
Have you ever bungee jumped: no
Parasailed: no
Made yourself throw-up: no
Gone skinny dipping: not yet LOL!
Been in the opposite sex's bathroom: yep, sometimes you just gotta go
Eaten a dog biscuit: no, and if I had, why would I admit it?!
Loved someone so much it made you cry: YES
Played truth or dare: yes
Been in a physical fight: no
Been in a police car: yes
Been in a sauna: no
Been in a hot tub: yes
Swam in the ocean: yes
Fallen asleep in school: no
Ran away: no
Broken someone's heart: don't know really...but I don't think so
Cried when someone died: YES
Flashed someone: no
Cried in school: yes
Fell off your chair: yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for a call: probably
Saved MSN / AOL / AIM conversations: yes...I'm a dork like that
Saved e-mails: yes
Fallen for your best friend?: became best friends after falling for him...does that count?
Been cheated on: not physically

*First thing that comes to mind*
Red: hearts
Blue: water
Autumn: halloween
Cow: milk

*What is..*
Your good luck charm: don't have one...but I should get one
What is beside you: the cat
What kind of shampoo do you use: Garnier Frutis (SP?)
Something that happened to you this year:
Worst thing that has happened to you this year:
Believe in love at first sight: no, lust yes, but love, no
Like picnics: yes
Like school: yes
Loved anyone: Yes passionately.

*Would you:*

Eat a live hamster: GROSS!
Kill someone you didn't know for 15 billion dollars: no way
If you were stuck on an island, what people would you want with you: a piolt, with a plane :)

*Who Was the last person................

You touched: Emma, tucked her into bed
You massaged: he he...not gonna answer that ;)
You yelled at: Emma
Who broke your heart: hmmm...as in love? I guess Mike... but just as in, awe, that breaks my heart, Emma
Who told you they loved you last: Emma
Is your loudest friend: Kristina, Emma refers to her as the friend that makes her tired

.*Do you/Are You:*

Do you like filling these out: yes
Do you wear contacts or glasses: glasses, contacts only when I have 30 minutes extra to get ready & am going out somewhere.
Do you like yourself: actually, yes, I do. I'd change somethings, but I think I'm pretty cool
Obsessive: Yeah, sometimes.
Anorexic: no...and funny thing is a friend & I disscussed this, I hate throwing up & I hate taking pills, I couldn't be anorexic if I wanted to be
Depressed: At times
Suicidal: nope

*Final questions-*
What are you listening to right now: Forever Love by Anna Nalick, always have iTunes running in the background
Can you do a front or back flip: hmm...let me check.... no (yes, I really did try) I can in the pool though...
What did you do yesterday: worked, played online, colored with Emma, filled out more school forms, ate cucumber salad for dinner, went to bed :)
What is your favorite band: I have so many...but one of my favorite favorites is Maroon 5
Hated someone in your family:nope
Got any awards: Yes
Want to get married: not until I get divorced...and then, yes, but only once more
What is your favorite video game: ms. pacman
If you could change anything about yourself: how I deal with stress
Good actor: Hugh Grant...at least I *think* he...and even if he's not, damm is he fun to watch
Good Singer: singer as in not in a band?.... Norah Jones, LOVE her
Have a lava lamp: no
How many remote controls are in your house: 2
What do you dream about: being content
Last time you showered: this morning
The last movie you saw at the theaters: theater? wow! um....Ms. Conginaltiy 2 (sp?)
Scary or happy movies: both, but only scary if I'm not alone
Silver or Gold: Silver

Diamond or pearl: Diamonds
Sunset or Sunrise: sunset
Phone or in person: in person
Oldest, youngest or middle child: oldest....including halfs & steps, oldest & shortest ;)
Do you want your friends to fill this out and post it?: of course! If I had to then you have to!
time finished: 11:04 p.m.
(took breaks to talk to cute boy & attempt flips)

No comments: