Monday, August 22, 2005

{the new way to weigh yourself}



Love this comic that a friend at work sent to me. :)

So...I lost 6 lbs last week. Wow. How you ask? Yeah, I ask that too. Seriously, no clue. I've been eating lunch in and drinking TONS of water, that's the only thing I can think of. Honestly, I don't care how it happened, just glad that it happened. I'm currently 16 pounds away from my goal weight. 16 lbs. Seriously. I remember when I had lost 16 lbs & was all excited about it. Now I'm only that far from my goal. I'd love to meet it by my birthday, but since that's only 2 weeks from now, not holding my breath on it. Maybe by the end of September. That would be nice. Actually, that would be almost a year since I started, that would be very nice. That would be 57 lbs in a year, which is a lot & not a lot. I mean, I know people lose more than that in a years time, but 57 lbs. Think about that. I've lost the entire weight of my 5 year old so far. Every time I lift her up & think OMG you're so heavy, I also think, wow, I've dropped THIS much weight. It's a good feeling. An odd feeling too though. Still getting used to the person that I see as I walk by a mirror. Still getting used to being able to go into a 'regular' store & find clothes that fit. It really does take getting used to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photographer said...

So proud of you! What an awesome achievement! You should feel like you are the best! And thank you for saving your health!

Sheri said...

I'm so proud of you!!!