
*Hide the baggie of catnip better. This was the scene on my bed today. Tonight, he was jumping at the pole & strings on the mini-blinds & climbing the entertainment center, in what I think was attempt to get the fish
*Real garlic ROCKS! Phooey on Papa Johns dipping sauce, mine so kicks it's ass.
*Throw out beer bottles instead of leaving them on the counter. Apprently to a 5 year old, beer bottles on the kitchen counter means that a boy was here & he was kissing me. This is true, but not something she needs to point out to me.
*I have one wall in my kitchen that dosen't have a window or appliances on it. 2 11x13 prints are all that will fit on that wall. Why did I buy 4 8x10 prints to add to it? I know why, they were only $1, but still, no room. And I can't really hang them anywhere else, they are french print ad's, but they are wine themed. Now what?
*Don't think so hard. Just be me and it will work out just fine.
1 comment:
LOL!! This one had me laughing! The bed of catnip... I'm sure he was very happy with himself too
Post a Comment