Monday, August 29, 2005

So since I didn't come near to crossing off everything on my weekend to-do list, it's going to get carried over into the week...

Emma has a project due at school on Wednesday & since she fell asleep 15 minutes after we got home today, it hasn't been touched yet. So we MUST do that tomorrow.
Thursday night I have a Girl Scout leaders meeting. Took Friday off work, but have a doctor appointment at 3:45 to have Emma's stitches removed. So, I don't think this is to much to ask to be completed by 6pm Friday...right? I'd love to go into the long weekend with a clean house....

(edited the list a litte, took off the scrappy stuff & added to the cleaning)

cleaning wise:
clean my bedroom
clean both bathrooms
mop kitchen
clean off kitchen table
clear off window seat in kitchen
wipe down outside of fridge
clean computer desk top
wash, dry, fold & put away ALL dirty clothes (loads so far: 4)
change fish bowl water
clean Em's room (started over the weekend, need to finish)
make trip to Goodwill to drop off clothes/toys/etc

stuff that wasn't on weekend list, but still needed done:
vacumn living room/computer area/hallway
wipe down entertainment center

No comments: