It's Friday.
It's Friday!
It's Friday!!
Seriously was starting to think it may never get here.
Leaving work early to go to 'Meet the Teacher' at 2:15. Got new batteries in the camera & ready to go!
After that, taking Em to her dad's office. It's his weekend & I told him I'd bring her out there since I'll be out of work early. Gives me a chance to say hi to his cousin that works there also.
Then, meeting up with Mariel so she can get her kitty back. Thinking about suggesting Don Pablos for dinner...yum!
Lots I want to get done this weekend:
clean out Em's room - top to bottom, clothes, toys, desk, EVERYTHING!
clean up my room - not as intense as Em's but I do need to go thru my dresser drawers & closet
clean my scrap area - again, top to bottom, scraps, misc junk drawers, EVERYTHING!
scrap - got 3 CJ's & 2 monthly kits in the other day & I haven't got to play with any of it yet! My CKU stuff isn't even unpacked yet...gotta get back in the groove!
relax with part 2 of the movie I watched the other night....with cute boy - OK, this one isn't a definate yet, but we did talk last night & that makes me feel a LOT better & confident...hopefully I'll see him tomorrow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment