Tuesday, June 28, 2005

boys & rain part 2

I was so GRR over boys that I forgot the rain vent...

Make it stop. Please make it stop.

There is a river where my pathway to the door used to be. The mulch that goes between the walkway & the house is now all over, it just floats around. The walkway is getting green moldy from rain dripping on it from the gutters. I'm tired of walking around in squishy shoes cause they are wet. I'm tired of yelling NO everytime Em gets near a puddle. The main road by my house floods. I mean a good 6 inches of water to be driving throuh...every day for the past 3 weeks. It has rained everyday. Every freakin day.

I love rain. LOVE it. Love falling asleep to it, love waking up to it even more. But this is like living in the Amazon. So over it.


(BTW...one boy has redemed himself already. Another one has been completly wiped off the list.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

send it up to me! My grass is all browny-yellow, and my flowers are wilting! I need rain!