Sunday, June 26, 2005

vitural me

I don't remember when or how I found this site, but My Virtual Model is something I use to motovate myself. I know this isn't what the site was intended for, but this is how I use it. I created my model, then I took 10 pounds off of her. The difference was visable, more visable than if I had lost 10 lbs & looked in the mirror. It showed me what 10 lbs look like, the difference that that small amount showed. Throughout my weight loss journey I've gone to this site & charted myself. Every little goal I would make, I updated my model. And I would switch her back & forth, from my starting weight to the current weight, to see the lbs drop off in front of my eyes. Then I would take 5-10 more lbs off of the current weight, to again be reminded of what I was working towards. Hope this little photo isn't to personal to share, but this is my model..at my begining weight, current weight & my goal weight. Which I just noticed, I'm over half way to my goal. (32 lbs lost, 25 to go) I know that my goal weight isn't ideal, but it will be less than I've weighed in over 15 years, so just getting there would make me happy.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

Cool!! I went and did mine.. hope you don't mind me stealing your idea... but you will soon see this on my blog.