Saturday, June 18, 2005

slave-in' over my scrap desk...

Fairly productive day today!! Rather...productive night. Didn't get the mojo to move until this evening. But productive none the less. Here's a little of what I did...also did a CJ entry that is way overdue to be sent to it's owner. Radona, if you read this, your CJ is on it's way home!!


This is the CD booklet that came in the June Self-Addressed kit. I'm sending it to one of my best friends & her fiance. They had me & another friend over a couple weeks ago & it was a really nice day. I'm making a mix CD to put in here, it will be love songs, but fun love songs...think along the lines of Super Duper Love by Joss Stone. I'll post the song list once it's done. :)


KJ cover Posted by Hello


KJ inside Posted by Hello


This photo is of me, Mariel & Chie during a night out bowling a couple weeks ago. SO much fun that night. All our shoes came with the happy faces on them. :)

happy feet Posted by Hello

Another photo from that same night, of the whole crew. Couldn't decide on a color to go with since the photo is all over the place...so I did this instead. All the ribbon was scraps, felt good to use it up! And the more I look at this...the more I like it. :)

night out Posted by Hello

1 comment:

photographer said...

Woohoo!!! too excited! My first CJ and it is done! I think it was the best thing ever! I can't wait to see everyones entries.

Liza, all your pics are awesome! love the shoe one! such a cute angle and cute subject!