Tuesday, June 21, 2005

secret #3

I let my horoscope guide me sometimes. I try not to read it in the morning, but at night & see if it explains the day to me.
Other times, if I'm not sure about something, about a choice, I check my horoscope & let that help me make my descion.

This is my weekly romantic horoscope for this week...it lead me to pick up the phone, make a phone call, take a risk, do something that I normally don't do...and it ended up good. :)

You're often chided for your sense of responsibility (not that there's anything wrong with being responsible), but you've got to take a risk now and then. Love risks present themselves at the week's outset, and you might as well take a chance! Romance is in the stars all week for you, and if you're willing to open yourself up to new ideas and activities, the weekend could hold something exciting for you as well. If you can really let yourself let go, don't expect a productive day on Sunday -- you'll be preoccupied thinking over your spontaneous and spectacular Friday and Saturday!

No comments: