Tuesday, June 28, 2005

boys & rain *warning: rant to follow*




Seriously, boys are stupid. I mean really, what is the huge difference in their brains vs our brains? What makes them so dense? I haven't seen or heard from D in over a month. A whole freakin month. Come on, what is so hard about picking up the phone? Geez, even answering an IM, how much easier can it get? We said goodbye that day like every other day, with a hug, a kiss, an I'll talk to you later & said 'ight'...which I really hated but did it cause he thought it was cute. And then poof, he's gone. We talked once after that thru IM, but then he quit answering those. Really, I have my theory on what happened and if I'm right, that makes me even madder. If I'm right, it's no big deal, it just a simple phone call & things are fine. Whatever. SOOO tempted to email him & lay it all out there, the only thing that stops is him thinking that I care more than I actually do....but maybe I do & thats what scares me. Again, whatever.
Then there's R. The dumbest of them all. The never ending excuse boy. Excuses worse than a girl...I'm tired, I have to do laundry, I have to bowl...in 5 hours! I swear if he didn't shave his head he would use the 'I have to wash my hair excuse' Ugh. We still talk on a regular basis, more often than I talk to some of my best friends actually. And he's a really good guy, but lazy as a rock. And if he calls me 'hon' one more time I might shove a banana down his throat.
Then the new one, H. Wow. Seriously everything I could ever ask for. And according to him, I'm the type of girl he has a hard time finding. Then whats the freakin hold up? Why are we still sitting here? He's busy. I'm busy. Make time. That goes for him & for me. Why can't I find the time? Why can't he find the time? No, actually, I have the time, I've made time and he dosen't.

I think I'm going to be a nun.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

i cant say anything more than
{hugs}