Done!!
I didn't take pics...I'm sura ya'll won't be upset about not seeing my mess. :)
But, tonight I cleaned out my 3 drawer Iris cart that sits next to my desk & holds...well, mostly junk. I threw out a bunch of junk, sorted out the rest, put all the important papers away (in my newly set up file folders for important papers) and I now have a full drawer open and open room in another drawer. Go me!
I also ended up sorting through all the computer CDs that were in the drawers, put all the program ones in a CD holder, put the more often used ones in my rack on my desk, and pulled all the photos off of the random CDs, sorted them out & burnt them onto my photo CD. I still have a HUGE stack of floppy disks to go through, but my new computer dosen't have a floppy drive. Not sure how I want to handle them...I could take them all to work & email the photos/files to myself at home or I could just buy a cheap floppy drive & install it.
OK...still thinking about tomorrows task... organzing photos maybe?
No comments:
Post a Comment