I know that you're out there somewhere
Waiting on a deeper connection
Now I'm lookin to my left, searching on my right
'Cause we could be the greatest adventure, I'm
Ready
Come and find me, I'm not gonna hide
I got the sun on my side, it's
Heavy 'cause I'm finally open for the one and
I'm ready, ready
I'm moving out there,
So baby beware, because now its just a matter of time
(now it's just a matter of time)
Before our paths cross, and the sky falls,
The very moment that I tell you you're mine
I know that you're out there somewhere
Moving in another direction
So just hurry up and come, as fast as you can run,
I've been waiting far too long, and I'm
Ready
Come and find me, I'm not gonna hide
I got the sun on my side, it's
Heavy 'cause I'm finally open for the one and
I'm ready, ready
-I'm Ready
{I believe that believing we survive... is what makes us survive. -grey's anatomy}
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Totally loving Chevelle right now. Downloading lots. Listening over & over & over. Smiling at the thought of the person who told me "go download some Chevelle, NOW".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment