{I believe that believing we survive... is what makes us survive. -grey's anatomy}
Saturday, June 11, 2005
{victory is mine}
When I signed up for CKU, I was determined to get the whole experiance. It's a nice chunk of change to go to CKU (yes, coming from the girl complaining about money woes just yesterday, don't remind me) so I wanted to make sure I get my moneys worth. This has turned out to mean a lot of work. I signed up for the swaps, I joined a (AWESOME!) dorm. But now, I need to order stuff for the costumes & complete all those swaps. CKU isn't until July 21 and the swaps aren't due until we get there, but they are BIG swaps. Tonight I was really in the mood to scrap, but wasn't feeling very creative. I was looking online for inspiration & came across a very cool site with ATC examples on it. I set off to my desk with an idea in mind, thin strips of colored/patterned paper, each inked, layered on cardstock, topped with the cool ART stamp that I got a couple months ago. So I went & cut the cards, 30 total, figured it wouldn't hurt to have a couple extras. Then I remembered...I was going to ink each strip, layer it on the cardstock & THEN cut the paper down to the ATC size. No way was I going to do each card seperatly...if your following my plan with the strips in your head, then you understand why. So now I had cardstock cut & needed to come up with something else. And I did. And I finished them. All 30 cards. Cut, stamped, stickered & photos guled down. Sweet. Bonus: Pulled out my stack of letter stickers, the MM ones that we all went crazy buying years ago...used them on each ATC to spell out CKU-O. Gotta love when you are able to use something very old. Especially when that something is lime green letter sticker. Yes indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment