Friday, June 10, 2005



I wanted to post something bit happier before I head to bed. I was at the local news site & came across an article that is close to my heart. Not really leading to a happy post, but important none the less.



This little girl died for no reason. She died a horriable death at the hands of a disgusting man. She suffered like no child should ever have to suffer. Her family suffered as none should ever have to.

Think about this: Martha Stewart wears an ankle bracelet & her movements are monitored. Sex offenders roam the streets free. Does that sound fair to you?

I don't know where to tell you to go or what to do, but please, do some searching & get involved. One link that may be helpful: http://forum.jessicamarielunsford.com/viewtopic.php?t=2514
For more info on Jessica, visit www.jessicamarielunsford.com

And hug your kiddos a little tighter tonight. I'm sure Mark would love to hug Jessica right now.

No comments: