Wow...not sure what made me think of that, the what's goin on G I mean...Sergio used to say that to me, used to call me G, no clue why and honestly I hated it at the time. What I wouldn't give now to pick up the phone & hear him say that...OK, getting way off topic & I haven't even started yet.
So...what's goin on with you? Figured it was time for a random update post. So let's see...
*Work is work. Today was Chrissy's last day & I hate to admit it, but I don't think I'm very sad about it. At one point, we were attached at the hip. Hung out after work, spent the weekends hanging out together, everything. The past few months though..I don't know, just not there as much. I get easily annoyed by her & really can't handle her for very long. Don't know why, but I guess I outgrew her & her high school behavior.
*Emma is working me lately. Her teacher told me yesterday that she has been talking mean, along with most of the other girls in her class. So we're working on that. Trying to be strong & not give in to her, ie. not givng her cookies after I told her that she couldn't because she wasn't using nice words.
*Totally over D. Just plain over it. Now watch him call cause I said that.
Pretty much over R too. We're friends. We've been friends for over a year now and we have the friend thing down, but the dating thing wasn't going to work. Not right now at least. Maybe one day things will change, but I'm not counting on it. Would be nice if it happened though, we'll see. Definalty not persuing that anymore. Talking to a cute one from eHarmony. May hang out with him this weekend. Honestly, don't have that gut feeling that everything will work out OK though when it comes to him. I had that feeling with D & I had that feeling with R, but I don't have it with this guy. But then again, where did D & R end up? So who knows. Taking it slow. Not falling like I normally would. If nothing else, I've made a new friend, cause he is a very cool guy.
*Haven't scrapped in 2 days and feeling kinda wierd about that. I've gotten back into the grove with it, doing something everyday for a little while there. Kinda missing it.
*HUGE headache the other day. Migrane maybe, but I've never had one before so I don't really know. My head hurt that morning when I woke up but later in the day, I went to stand up & the pain above my eye shot to the back of my head. I sat at my desk, turned off the radio, closed the blinds, covered my head & cried. It hurt that bad. Ended up going home for the day, home to my nice dark room & sleeping a couple hours.
*My best friend came over tonight, walked in the door & said, Wow, you've lost a lot of weight! Aw. She's my best friend for a reason. :) I haven't seen her in a couple weeks & I know I haven't lost much in the past few weeks so I think she just noticed the loss from past 9 months or so, just now. Maybe it's what I'm wearing, I don't know. But trying really hard to get back on the wagon. Water is my new best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment