Snaged from Donna... :)
LAYER ONE: On The Outside-
Name: Liza
Nicknames: Li, Liza Lerza (last name of a crush in 4th grade, old friends are the best friends!), Sis (by my mom)
Birthdate: 9/8/78
Birthplace: Miami Beach, FL
Current Location: Orlando, FL
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown...right now... trying to get back to natural which I *think* is brown
Height: 5 ft...no inches, just 5 foot
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Religion: yep :) I believe and I'm working on the rest
Sex: Female
LAYER TWO: In The Inside
Your heritage: 50% Cuban, 25% Irish, 25% Italian
The shoes you wore today: brown sandals at work, pink & black flips at home
Who you look like: my grandmothers, on both sides
Your weakness: keeping secrets, fast food...
Your fears: something happening to Em, or to me & her not having me around
Your perfect pizza: thin crust Hiwaian from Donatos
Goal you'd like to achieve: my goal weight, being fincinaly stable
LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: lol
Your thoughts first waking up: 10 more minutes
Your best physical feature: eyes
Your bedtime: between 9 & 11
Your most missed memory: summers...the freedom & adventure that they held
LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: diet Coke, but cutting down on it A LOT
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds...how I miss thee...(it's been a total of 2 days, eek!)
Single or group dates: damm, I just want a date period, please
Adidas or Nike: Hey, what about Sketchers?!
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: yuck
LAYER FIVE: Do You?
Smoke: no
Curse: more than I should, but cutting down
Sing: Only when I'm alone or in the car with Emma
Have had a crush(es): every day ;)
Think you've been in love: for sure
Want to get married: legally, I am... would I again? Yeah, I think so.
Believe in yourself: I try really hard to and most of the time I do
Motion sickness: nope
Think you're attractive: in my own way ;)
Think you're a health freak: sadly, no
Get along with your parents: yep
Like thunderstorms: yep :)
Play an instrument: flute and I know a little of the clairnet
LAYER SIX:
Have you ever...
Smoked: no way
Done a drug: no way again
Gone to the mall?: um...isn't the answer to this known when you answer what sex you are?
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: not in one sitting
Eaten sushi: no way, hate fist
Been on stage: yep
Gone skating: yep...grew up on 4 wheels :)
Gone skinny dipping: not yet
Stolen anything: don't remind me
Played a game that required removal of clothing: again, don't remind me (and the same person was involved with the stealing...bad infulance he was!)
Been caught "doing something": nope
Been called a tease: nope
Gotten beaten up: never
Shoplifted: nope
LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older
Age you hope to be married: got married at 21
Numbers and Names of Children: 1 right now, Emma Leigh Kathryn...would love to have a little boy named Connor...but I'm also VERY OK with not having anymore.
Describe your dream wedding: anywhere on the water, preferably with a beautiful sunset
How do you want to die: I don't. :(
What do you want to be when you grow up: still thinking about that one!
What country would you most like to visit: Europe
Number of piercings: each ear
Number of tattoos: none, but thinking about a toe ring one
Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper: none that I can think of
LAYER NINE: In a partner
Best eye color?: brown
Best hair color?: brown (or red with green eyes, love me some Irish boys!)
Short or long hair: short...and think enough to run fingers through :)
Height: as long as they are taller than me, which isn't hard
Best articles of clothing: jeans & flip flops :)
LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...
Number of drugs taken illegally: none
Number of CDs that you own: way more than I can ever count
No comments:
Post a Comment