It's almost 5:30 pm and so far today I have:
-Spent hours at my dads house fixing my CV joints. And by fixing, I mean fixing, not watching, but fixing. Yeah, call me Mechanic Liza. BTW, my car still clicks during some brakeing, not at all when I turn, but still when I brake...so the question is, did we really fix it?
-Returned a shirt at Macy's thats been sitting in my car for weeks. A whopping $12.78 going back into my bank...about half a tank of gas I guess.
And now the rain has started. I'm surprised & thankful that it waited so long, it would have been bad if it rained while we were working on the car.
A good part of today, spent time with my sister in law, talked about her pregnancy alot, about the baby's room, her fears of labor and some descions her & my brother are facing regarding their house; to sell or not to sell, that is the question. That was really nice, to hang out & chat with her, to hang out & chat with my brother...about real life stuff. They are so excited about becoming parents & I'm very anxious to meet my nephew! Wow, it's like we're all grown up or something. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment