I can't believe it's Monday already. Can't believe it's been 3 days off. It went so quickly.
I made 50 cards this weekend. That seems like so many and I gues it is, but it's not even a dent in what I need to do. We also finalized some of the details like our name, 'logo', prices, packaging, stuff like that. Still very nervous about this, but looking forward to Saturday. Prayers for success would be very appericated.
In other news, I reconfirmed that I'm not a club kid last night. Mariel & I spent all day shopping for card stuff (with her buying, I have plenty of supplies to make 5000 cards) and then making cards for hours. We agreed that we needed a break so I jumped in the shower & cleaned up, ran by her house for her to do the same & headed downtown. We were lured into Chillers and ended up staying there for the night. It's actually 3 bars in one, Chillers on the bottom floor, Big Belly Brewery on the 2nd floor & Lattitudes on the rooftop. Spent most of our time in Chillers, which is where the yummy frozen drinks are & where all the club action is. Interesting sights there let me tell you. Mariel got cornered by a kid that had to be no more than 20 years old, didn't even have a wristband to be able to buy drinks. I left with beads around my neck from some random guy & I have no clue how or why really. It was fun though... best part had to be when we stopped at McDonalds before downtown to get a quick snack & these 2 guys came in, looked us up & down & then stood at the drink machine nearly yelling out where they were going afterwards...trying to hint to us. They then left, drove around the building & one of them came back inside to get more soda, I think he spilt it in the car or something. He runs out the door saying, 'Man! I gotta hurry up & get to Old Town!'. OK buddy, gotcha. No way will you find me going to Old Town to pick up guys, please. It was fun though. Good times indeed. Next weekend I think we're gonna try Gators Dockside, no club kids, just drinks, pool & darts. Much more my scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment