As promised, the holey pants story.
A couple weeks ago, my friend M & I leaving her apartment to go over to Tampa for the day. We were thinking about either hitting Busch Gardens or just bopping around the city. (Photos from the day are here.)
Anyways, we're walking down the stairs at her apartment, with her behind me & I heard her mumble something about pink panties. I thought, did she just tell me she's wearing pink panties? Why would she tell me that? Then I thought, I'm wearing pink panties. So I said, me too. She goes, yeah, that's what I'm saying, your wearing pink panties. Turns out I had 2 BIG holes in the butt of my jeans. Right by the pockets, each one was tore & you could see my panties thru them. Bright & pink. Great. That quickly ruled out Busch Gardens. (besides that M couldn't find her pass) Just another typical day in my life.
1 comment:
ROFL!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! I needed a laugh today. But.. I was disappointed that you didn't have a picture of those pink panties for your scrapbook album.. that would be so funny!!!
PS.. WHY do jeans do that?!?!?
Post a Comment