Saturday, July 30, 2005




Been totally inspired by all the art journals I've been seeing around lately. Especially Ali's.

Granted, this is a piece of cardstock, not a journal, but it's working for me. May end up doing a whole book like this. No rules. No design guidelines. Just playing. Just going with it. I've been wanting to print on Bazzill forever now, did it tonight & then was bummed that I couldn't figure out a way to move where it prints, didn't want to waste a whole sheet for one photo (would have prefered it be in a corner so I'd still have lots of paper left after cutting out the photo) but just went with it instead. Not the LO I had planned in my mind at all. But I got it out. Got out some of the stuff that's bugging me. Could have journaled a lot more...and maybe I will, theres space on the top & side still...and with no rules, who's gonna stop me from filling up that empty space with my ragged handwriting.

No comments: