Last week, an email came thru the CKU Yahoo board that I'm on with an offer to make some last minute spending money for CKU. One of the members childrens school is having a fundraiser next weekend & will have tables available for people to sell stuff from. I emailed her about more info & on a whim...I will have a table next weekend selling cards.
I'm so nervous about this. It's something that's been in the back of my mind for a long time now. (along with another plan that I may be able to build off of this if it goes well, but not for months still) Just a minute ago I was looking at my budget & thinking, how am I going to pull this off? It's so much work. It's an expense, though I'm working hard to keep that low. I could make 100's of cards, package them up & not have a single pack sell. Then what? Do I really want to put this time, this effort, this money, all of it into something that may bomb? And then all the ideas that I have ran thru my head. I'm doing this. If it dosen't go over well, then I will move on. But I won't be left wondering.
No comments:
Post a Comment