Saturday, July 16, 2005

{loopy}

So I have this head cold, right?
My dad gave me some medicane the other day when I saw him, said it would kick it right out. There's an AM dose & a PM dose. I was scared to take it from the way he hyped it up. Told me that the AM one would keep me up all day & the PM one would knock me out.
So I didn't take any that night. Friday I go to work, show it to one of the girls there & she said it would kick the cold right out, but I needed to take the AM one right NOW cause it would keep me up all day & make me hyper. So I did and let me tell you, I was much happier than I think I would have been without that pill. Didn't get tired until about 1am & then it hit me all of a sudden, like, I must go to bed NOW. So I took the PM pill & went to bed. Woke up this morning, totally out of it. Talked to a couple friends on AIM, but was really not here. Left the house, got cash & left my ATM card in the machine (see post below) and then as I was about to get on the expressway, I looked around & seriously thought to myself, how did I get here?
Won't be taking that stuff again.

No comments: