I can't belive it's finally here. I registered for CKU in April & was so excited, never realized that I'd get even more excited as the date got closer. And now it's here!
Still not ready though.... I have 2 of 19 friendship pages done. I did cut & ink all the background paper tonight and also cut & inked all the squares. I'm going to pack them & pray that I can get them done at one of the crops. I still need to work on my contest page, have the foundation set, just need to do the journaling & get it all stuck down. Also need to pick out/print photos for some classes still.
Tomorrow I'm getting off work at 11:30. I'm meeting up with Jordy at Olive Garden for lunch & then (I think!) we're going to go to Kinkos to get copies of our layouts for the page contest. Mine has a fold out book on it, so I'm trying to figure out how I should scan/copy that part so the judges can see all of the photos in it. Then we're going to this some LSS that are having special CKU student discounts. After that...not sure! But I'm sure the day will be long & fun. :)
I'm hoping to check in each night & recap the days activites. I really don't want to forget any of the excitement!
1 comment:
I am pretty darned excited for you! You have scrapped your fingers to the bone for this! I hope you can share all your fun when you are finished. Post lots of pics!
Post a Comment