Saturday, July 16, 2005

So far today I have...

Left my ATM card in the machine. I drove 35+ miles, went to my dads house, went to the auto store & went to pay before I realized it. Thankfully I had cash on me. I called the bank, cancelled the card (they said the machine would have kept it & shreaded it?) and will have to wait 5-7 days for my new card.

Watched freon come out of my hood. My a/c went out on my car & may dad tried to fix it while I was there for him to change my oil. He knew what the problem was, but not how to fix it. So instead, in true Cuban fashion, he rigged it up to work. And it did work. For about 2 minutes. As I was backing out of his driveway it started to hiss & then white stuff came out of the hood. I stopped, he pulled off the rigged wire on it & now I'm back to no a/c.

Now, I'm going to clean. I HAVE to clean. CKU is in just a few days & I refuse to come home everynight exhusted & walk into a messy house. I don't want it to be all done with & then me have to clean, I'm going to be way to tired for that.

I still need to add more ribbons to my flip flops, finish the tags for my CKU memories tin, do 18 more friendship pages, do my LO for the layout contest, pack up my supplies that I will need/want to take...and...and..and...

I must walk away from this thing now. Updates later. :)

No comments: