Tuesday, July 26, 2005

CKU in review - Thursday

I picked up Jordy at her hotel Thursday morning & we went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. I *tried* to drink a coffee drink & just couldn't do it, hate that taste. We went & got in line for registration, found Holli, Angie & Tina and waited with them. Registration went quickly & smoothly. We all got a canvas CKU tote bag & a Cropper Hopper box filled with adhesives, ruler, pencil, stamp pad and some other goodies.
After that we went to the Make & Takes that the sponsers were offering. I didn't get to complete all of them, but got in a good amount. My favorite was the Ranger one, which Hotness was teaching. We made a necklace using a clear Junkitz thingy & acholol inks. Here is mine:


We took a quick lunch break which conisted of hotdogs from RaceTrac, pretty tasty though. :) After lunch we went back to the make & take are where I met up with Lisa and later Trish & Angela. Did some more demos & then headed over to the mini class from Making Memories. First, here's the demos I got in. They are alot cuter than they look here since most of them fold out/open up & you can't tell that here.



On to the MM class. There's a review posted below, but here is what we got in that class. I've already taken off the CKU mailbox letters & put them on the album that I will be using for CKU photos.



After our class, Lisa, Trish, Jordy, Angela & I met up for dinner. We went to Bennigens and after some fighting with the hostesses to get a decent table (she tried to fit 5 of us into a booth, duh!) we had a yummy dinner.



After dinner we headed back to the hotel for the Pep Rally & crop. Not to much happened there. Got a nice goodie bag that I'll have to take photos of later (camera battery died) I finished glueing squares down for my friendship pages swap while we were there. We made plans to meet at Jordy's hotel for breakfast the next morning & called it a night. I rolled into bed aroud 1am, much better than the night before!

No comments: