Saturday, July 09, 2005

bring on the day

Rainy day. Soggy. Still getting little 5 minute showers every 30 minutes or so, less than that actually. And they are alot heavyier then yesterdays showers. My friend just told me that the lake she lives on is getting really choppy, so the wind has begun too.

Did some light cleaning this morning. Got laundry going. Really want to get in & start scrapping, but I'm hungry & need to run to the store.
Made out a list of supplies that I'll need for my classes at CKU. I have the bigger stuff like paper trimmer & stuff, but I need to pick up a few other things. I've heard that people go through 5 rolls of adhesive, so I want to make sure I'm stocked up on that. Our dorm didn't make it into the final 3 that will preform at one of the crops. Bummed about that, I *know* that our ideas are creative & we should be able to preform, but I'll get over it. A tiny part of me is relieved that I won't have to sing & dance in front of 600 people though. :) Getting very excited about the whole experiance, less than 2 weeks to go!

No comments: