Tuesday, July 05, 2005

go go gadget arms...

Get to work gadget arms. Start doing 20 things at once. That's what I need right now.

I have this bad habit of spending the whole day thinking of everything that I need to do & then forgetting it all once I get home. So today I pulled out my steno pad & jotted down things as I thought of them. Left work with a full page of things to do...and all but one needs to be done this week. This week as in by Friday. That's really only 3 days now. One of them needs to be done by noon Thursday. I'm so stressing right now.

I really do like having the list though. That phsyical evidence of what I need to accomplish & the smile I get when I mark something off. I think there is a list maker hid deep down inside me & she's about to surface. :)

Other random stuff...

Offically done with D. Just done.

Emma took a photo of me earlier & when I looked at it my first thought was, is that really me? I mean, I see me, I look the same...but SO different. Same thing happened when I looked in the mirror in the bathroom at work today. I looked at myself & could also see my badge photo...two different people. Also this past weekend when I found a theme park pass that has a photo taken in October on it, me but not me. Amazing. Puts me right back on track.

I LOVE these garnola bars. Nature Valley That's my breakfast everyday. The ones with the strawberry yogurt on the bottom. I actually look forward to breakfast cause they are so yummy.

Michael Buble Don't click unless you're prepared to fall in love. The boy is HOTTNESS to an extreme and an AMAZING voice. I'm not kidding, you've been warned.

2 weeks & counting til CKU!! Had a nice chat with some of the dorm girls tonight, so excited!

No comments: