
rain

That's the scene outside my front door right now. If you look closely (or click on it & make it bigger), you can see the mulch floating to the left of the walkway. The gutter seams have given under the weight of water during last years hurricanes, which causes that green slimey mold to build up on the walkway. It's about time to throw some bleach on it again.
Here is what you can't see in that photo:

Orlando is the lightning strike capital of the world. There is a guy that goes by the name of The Lightning Stalker and this photo is from him. He has some awesome photos on his site, check it out...but I don't need to. This happens outside my door everyday lately. And it really is this bad, I hear a new thunder boom every 30 seconds or less right now.
1 comment:
Poor Liza! you must feel like you are drowning! Will all summer be like this? Is this very unusual? Gosh, I am not sure if heat all the time is better or rain all the time. We can commiserate over our ugly weather. It is 107 degrees right now in my backyard. With full cloud cover and not a breath of air moving. Next will come the Santa Ana winds, which kill my allergies and asthma. I feel for you! Extreme weather, blech!
Post a Comment