Wednesday, April 06, 2005

...but things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do...

Things have been crazy the past few days. The time change is kicking me, I know I need to get to bed earlier, but I don't and it's so hard to get up in the morning. Add into that those wonderful 4am conversations that are still happening, though I'm not complaing about that at all. It adds up to a very tired me. Lots of cleaning around the house this week, getting ready for the party this weekend. Had 2 little girls from the daycare say that they are coming, so I'm happy about that. I know Em wants all her friends there, so I'm glad some from daycare can make it. Bought an outfit for Em to wear to my sisters wedding this weekend and found something in my closet for me to wear. Got everything bought for the party and the goodie bags are almost done. So things are shaping up...but life is crazy right now.

No comments: