Sunday, April 24, 2005

feeling accomplished

I'm feeling pretty good right now. I did some house cleaning last night after Em went to bed, so there wasn't as much to be done today. Still plenty to do, but not as much. Em left with her dad early this morning, before 10am...he has to work tonight so he asked if he could get her earlier in the day than normal.
After she left I fluttered around for a little bit. Got a circle journal entry done, it's ready to be mailed now. Cleaned the hall bathroom. Worked on some flash cards I wanted to make for Em. Ate leftover spaghetti for lunch. Made some altered letters for a secret pal swap, which I will post after she gets them. Worked on the flash cards some more. Did a load of dishes & turned the dishwasher on (hardly ever use it, but I want to get back in the habit again). Moved the mini lunchbox that I'm altering to hold the flashcards inside, it was on the porch drying but there's no sun hitting it out there.

And now I'm here. Almost dinner time & I think I'm gonna treat myself to Bubbalou's. Garlic bread & baked beans...yum.

No comments: