Monday, April 25, 2005

random snapshots of my life #2

Second edition of random snapshots, pieces of my everyday life. Little things that make me happy.

Em's shoes, taken by Em. Guess we know where she gets this quirk from. (see this post)

Posted by Hello

My keyboard. Covered with Happy Bunny stickers. Mariel picked up these stickers for me at her son's school book fair. Goes perfect with my HB lipgloss (making out is fun and gross), button hanging from my rearview mirror (it's not my fault your stupid) and figurine on my desk at work (you are so dumb). I heart Happy Bunny.

Posted by Hello

Our fish. Em named it Bow Wow. Don't ask me why, I don't ask, I just go along with her. These were on the tables at my sister's wedding, but in a different container. I was changing the water last week & it broke, so I moved it into this ivy bowl that was left over from another wedding we went to, years ago. I think Bow Wow is happy with the ivy bowl, lots more room. But still not eating much. I asked D about it (since he owns a feed store, ya know...said in my best country accent) and he said they need food that floats, which is what I give it, and they just don't each much, to give it a pellet a day. So we do. Drop a pellet in, Bow Wow swims around the pellet, snaps at the pellet & then does nothing else. Whatever.

Posted by Hello

No comments: