Wednesday, April 20, 2005

song of the day

For no real reason...just cause I'm in a good mood and this song makes me smile...and brings back lots of fun memories. (click on the song name to see the entire lyrics)

DJ's Girl - by Katalina

Excuse me, let me through please
(Eight bucks honey.)
What? Eight dollars? No way!
I’m on the guest list, I’m with the DJ
Look, I don’t have time to stand out here and talk about your little problems
Like, why do you think I have these records?
Do you think I dress like this for fun?
Excuse me like were you not listening to me or what?
This is way out of hand, like, I’m so sure
What do you mean?
Check the guest list again Mr. Bouncer Head Muscle Man
I’m with the DJ
(No, I don’t think so baby)
(I’m the man, you’re not gettin’ in)
Hey stupid steroid face
Eight dollars? I’m not gonna pay your dumb little cover charge
I’m with the DJ
I’m with the DJ ok?

No comments: