I was telling my best friend yesterday how I love this boy, but that I don't love him...and I think I totally confused her. So I tried to put it into words for her and this is what I came up with...
It's not a 'wow, I want to marry you & have your babies right away' love. It's an I love everything about you love.
I love that he finishes my sentences and can tell what I'm thinking before I say it. I love that we have inside jokes. I love that he calls me 'hon'. I love that he is honest with me, even when he knows it's not what I want to hear. I love that he laughs at my corny jokes. I love that he remembers the smallest details & the littlest things that I've said to him, even when I don't remember saying them. I love how he says 'britches'.
See, told you...I love that boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment