{I believe that believing we survive... is what makes us survive. -grey's anatomy}
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
some photos from this past weekend
Sunday morning, Emma's actual birthday, we went to Loch Haven Park where I was able to convince Emma to let me take some photos, by promising to take her to a real park with a playground once we were done there. She's been hard to get photos of lately. She's either grumpy, won't sit still or wants to make funny faces. These are some of the better ones I got. And actually, only the top one was at Loch Haven. The other two were at a little neighborhood park that's down the street from the daycare.
Thanks Heather! I have a Cannon PowerShot A310. I keep it on auto most of the time, but do play with the manual sometimes...trying to get braver with it! I play around with the color & lighting some in Picasa..I used the glow effect on the water fountain one & love how it came out!
1 comment:
Thanks Heather! I have a Cannon PowerShot A310. I keep it on auto most of the time, but do play with the manual sometimes...trying to get braver with it!
I play around with the color & lighting some in Picasa..I used the glow effect on the water fountain one & love how it came out!
Post a Comment