Friday, April 29, 2005

Picasso I am not

Tenika is doing a blog challenge on 2Peas. Here is my contribution to this week:

my 'artwork'

And also from Tenkia's world:
how dare we let a publication make us feel bad about something we've put our heart and soul into. who's to say that your muse isn't worthy? having this epiphany has literally changed the way i scrap. truly the not giving a crap. i don't care if you like my layouts or not. i don't care if my techniques are old and tired. if it's what i'm feeling and i'm following my creative vibe it can be so freeing to focus on what I want to create and not what i think i should create.

Amen sista!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I checked your blog before I left Liza. I have been feeling down due to a lot of let downs lately and reading Tenika's quote you shared made me feel better! :) I hope you are doing great! Love your art work!
-Donna