Friday, April 15, 2005

how does your garden grow?

The mid-month Garden is up at Two Peas. I've gotten away from 2P's, it was the only site that I would visit at one point, a few years ago. It's huge and it's hard to find your place there. Once Scribbles opened, that became my home.
In the past few months though, I've been at 2P's more. Not so much posting, but checking out the Garden. Super talented designers there and so much inspiration to be found.
Here's some of my faves from this mid-month Garden:

I love you by Daniela Berkhout - love the ribbons tied across this. I think it's a card, but would work great on a photo mat, journaling mat or even a title strip...which I haven't done in forever.

Decidedly Red by Jackie Bonette - The stapleing of the tags, gotta try that!

Ad Inspiration/Valentines by Jackie Bonette - First, tons of ribbons, yummy! Second, the little hanging tag book of photos, awesome idea!

Pink by Shelly Laming - Actually, I love both of these LO's. The black background makes everything pop. And Shelly's use of notebook paper for the journaling, too cool!

W5 Faves by Kristina White - OMG, love this entire thing. I'm partial to mini books right now, I did one of Em's Christmas photos & another one of friends photos/quotes for a LO and they are so much fun. LOVE all the polka dots & stripes mixed together, but sorted by color. May have to do a 1 page LO like this with Em's current faves....and maybe one for me too for my BOM. :)

So, go check out the Garden, get inspired & share what catches your eye!

No comments: