It was one of those good days today.
Got an email after lunch from Sheri that said: "OMG OMG OMG! YOU'RE ON THE BASIC GREY HOMEPAGE!!! DID YOU KNOW THAT??????"
Basic Gray Idea Gallery *direct link to my project if it's no longer on the first page*
Made me giggle. :) So yep, there 'I' am...not really me, but something I've made. Not published, but still selected to be in their idea gallery. I just submitted this last night, so the instant gratifaction was awesome! Nice little virtual pat on the back.
A couple hours later my manager came up & confirmed that I will indeed be moving. The regional manager stopped me in the hall a couple weeks ago & said that they were thinking about moving me into the back, getting me more involved with claims. His words were, "We want one CP to be dedicated to our team and we want you". Again, nice little pat on my back, they want me. It had to be discussed with my team leader and human resources, but my manager got the OK today. At some point in the next few weeks I'll be leaving the lobby and making my way back to Immediate Response, again. I was in IR 3 years ago before moving back up to the lobby, when they decided they didn't need the position I was in any longer. I'm kinda excited to be going back, a change of pace will be nice.
And apparently good things do come in 3's. I got home to a pleasant surprise on my AIM screen. I didn't get into what has been going on with R lately (or lack of things going on is more like it), but, that amazing feeling, that comfort level, it's still there. And it's almost May. :)
1 comment:
yahoooooooooooo!
doing the happy dance for you!
elissa
Post a Comment