Monday, April 18, 2005

Inspired by the amazing talented Ali Edwards...some self photos.
Boring first...straight from work, daily dose of blue shirt & kahkis....note the bad hair color, yep, that's as good as it gets for now.

-I removed this photo as it has the name of where I work in it....scroll for more-


Not nearly as good, as artistic or as thought provoking as some of the others I've seen come out of Ali's challenge, but the only other semi decent ones I got.

Posted by Hello


Posted by Hello

Posted by Hello

If you haven't already, take Ali's challenge...photograph yourself. And while your at it, scrap yourself, your kids, you know, those short people living in your house that we claim to be doing this scrapping thing for, they will appericate your photos & thoughts on yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these pics are SO COOL! I'm totally doing this when the kids are sleeping today!
elissa