Saw this on another scrappers blog, check her out... M@M
1. Your name spelled backwards.
azil
2. Where were your parents born?
Miami Beach & Cuba
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A song, but I have no clue which one...been downloading a lot lately!
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Honestly, my faves are local resturants. O'Boys BBQ & Los Portales (and not just cause my best friends dad owns it!)
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
September 2004, in a hotel in Atlanta, GA where we hid from Hurricane Frances
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Nope
7. How many kids do you want?
Well, I already have 1, so it's got to be more than that. I'd like to have another...maybe 2 more. But no more than three...although I'm also fine with just the one I have. :)
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Opera, it just hurts my ears for some reason
9. Are you registered to vote?
Of course!
10. Do you have cable?
Nope, I hardly watch TV and Em is happy with the cartoons on the basic channels & usually opts for DVDs anyways.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Nope.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
Yep. No comment.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Yep. For letting the meter run out at Cocoa Beach...and I was walking up to the car as the meter reader stuck the ticket on my windshield.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Nope and not sure I'd want to! Sky diving would be cool, but I'm to much of a whimp.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled.
New York...a world traveler I am not.
16. Do you have a garden?
Nope.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Hardly read them, but I like Family Circus.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
No...shame on me.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Rarely take baths, but at night if I do. Shower usually in the morning.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Not a big movie person...but did go see Ms. Congenality (wow, can't spell that one!) and it was pretty good.
21. Favorite pizza topping?
The BBQ pizza at Cici's or pineapple & ham.
22. Chips or popcorn?
Neither...but if I had to choose...chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I have one stick & it's kinda mauve-ish, but I usually just use clear gloss.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Never even heard of it.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Nope.
26. Orange Juice or apple?
Orange, drank at least 2 gallons a week when I was pregnant.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Em, my friend Mariel & her two boys. We went to Cici's. Big fun right? LOL!
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Resses Sticks, not a big chocolate fan.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
In November 2004.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Don't like tomatos.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
I don't think so.
32. Are you a good cook?
When I get up the energy to cook, yep.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Um, yeah....
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
Nope.
35. Sprite or 7-up?
Sprite...but Diet Coke is top choice.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yes, when I worked at Hardee's, Disney & Universal Stuidos.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
birth control pills....hey! You asked!
38. Ever throw up in public?
Yes, but I was very little, like 5 or so.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes and no. Hard to put that into words.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
Nope
42. Can ex's be friends?
My ex-husband & I are better friends than we were husband & wife.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Wow, I don't even remember.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Not alot, but a good amount.
45. What message is on your answering machine?
It's the system greeting.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
Never watched that enough to have a favorite.
47. What was the name of your first pet?
No clue.
48. What is in your purse?
Right now it has some reciepts, some medicane, my digital camera, wallet, cell phone, face powder, lip gloss, sour apple gum and a hair clip.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Read...unless I'm not alone and then it's definatly to snuggle. :)
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Wow...so much. The windy day & cooler temps. The new magazine that I got in yesterdays mail. That Em got dressed on her own without fighting this morning. That I'm about to head out the door to pick up my favorite 5 year old. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment