

My bedroom has 2 closets in it & as soon as I saw them I knew that I wanted to live here & make one my scrap closet. When I first moved in, I had a small folding table that fit perfectly in the closet & I used it for my computer & my scrap supplies. Shortly after, I got a hand me down desk & moved my computer out to that, just to the left of the closet. Later on, I bought a new kitchen table & moved the old one into my room & made it my computer desk. As soon as I got all my computer stuff moved onto the table & set up, I thought, wow, this would be a good scrap desk. So, I moved the computer into my closet and my scrap stuff out. I kept it that way for a few months, before I ended up redoing my bedroom & moving my bed around. There wasn't room for that table anymore (I had moved my computer into the living room by that time), so it went back in the closet, on that small folding table. I tried real hard, but the old kitchen table didn't fit in the closet. Until a couple weeks ago when I had a DUH moment, took off the closet doors & moved the table in. I dug thru the garage & found an old CD/DVD rack that fits perfectly to the right of the table in the closet & gave me alot of extra storage shelves.
So there it is, the history of my scrap space. I'm lovin it right now. The fact that I can't hide the mess behind closet doors is helping me keep it cleaner and I'm actually starting to get more scrapping done now that I'm happier with my space.

No comments:
Post a Comment